Wednesday, March 23, 2011

APPLE SAGA 4:

iPad 2


I got it! It's great. So pretty! I immediately downloaded my information onto it. And then played with it.
It's faster, clearer and sleeker than the original iPad.

I took it to our Friday Night Dining Group's outing. Everyone was impressed.
Ron sent this to me captioned, "Happy Don."
BOY, AM I!
Best thing since sliced bread.
Apple's done it again.

Two people confessed that they wanted one, too. Steve also talked in detail about his interest in it, inquiring about 3G vs. wireless, etc.

2 comments:

Ron said...

Don,
I haven't gotten mine yet. I'll drop off your "Italian Adventure" and box sometimes this weekend when I go shopping at Food Lion. I won't be attending the Friday Night Dine Outs for a while. The next few months is just going to be me and Bill.

Don Voth said...

Ron, YOU'LL ENJOY IT WHEN YOU DO! Sorry to hear about your not going to dinners. I'll miss your good company! I understand though.