Thursday, September 1, 2011

ANCESTRY BRAGGADOCIO SAGA 2:

SCOTTISH MONARCHY



I, Donald Cooke Voth, Donald Voth, Don Voth, am a descendant of many of the rulers of Scotland. (Told you I'd be bragging!)


It appears that most of my famous ancestry comes down from the Scottish monarchy and spreads into the English and French monarchies.


AD 843, King Alpin


King Kenneth I (34th great grandfather):

King Constantine I
King Donald II
King Malcom I
King Kenneth II


King Malcom II (25th great grandfather):



King Duncan I (24th great grandfather):



King Malcom III
King David I


King Robert I The Bruce (21st great grandfather):



King Robert II
King Robert III
King James I
King James II
King James III


King James IV (15th great grandfather):


AD 1513, King James V (14th great grandfather):



Next, My ENGLISH MONARCH PROGENITORS.

No comments: